Class Offline:- 40000 + GST Buy
Class Online :- 40000 + GST Buy
Test Series:- 12000 + GST Buy
Writing Practice:- 6500+ GST Buy
Talk to the counsellors @
9354344200 , 9315215980
- The Course Duration would be of Four Months.
- Classes would be conducted from Monday to Saturday.
- Sunday would be the day of tests and answer writing practice.
- Focus would be on Time Bound and complete Coverage of the Syllabus.
- Emphasis would be upon conceptual clarity and adequate care shall be taken for the same. Extra effort shall be made on content building and enrichment.
- Every class would be of three hours duration.
- Comprehensive Class Notes would be given to aspirants on all the topics mentioned, explicitly or implicitly, in the syllabus.
- Supplementary enrichment material shall be supplied at regular intervals to all the students enrolled under the program. The enrichment material would be in the form of Printed Booklets.
- These printed Booklets would cover every nook-and-corner of the syllabus and would be a natural appendage to the class notes.
- Through regular writing-practice the art of answer writing will be developed in stages and in a gradual manner. Art of understanding the question and ability to write within the given time frame and word limit would be emphasized.
- The OPTIONAL TEST SERIES having 10 tests would be a natural concomitant to the class room program. It would go hand in hand along with the class room program, so that the aspirants can improve their writing in a graduated fashion.
- Questions and Copy evaluation shall be strictly on UPSC lines.
- There shall be 8 Sectional Tests covering the entire syllabus topic-wise.
- Two Full length MOCK TESTS would be conducted during the last week of the
- Test Discussions, Model answers and Evaluated answer sheets along with feedback comments shall be provided to all the students enrolled under the
- Last 25 years question papers would be discussed. For which a separate class would be conducted in the last week.
Note: – Adequate and complete opportunity would be given to all the students to clear their doubts. Regular interaction with the Faculty including one on one interaction shall be